Sun, Feb 12|
Community Engagement for the Strategic Planning Process
Your Money Matters Mentoring in Partnership with King County DCHS is proud to present our Community Engagement for the Strategic Planning Process. All attendees receive $25 for attending!
Time & Location
Feb 12, 2023, 5:00 PM – Feb 13, 2023, 7:00 PM
Auburn, 123 L St NE, Auburn, WA 98002, USA
About the event
Your Money Matters Mentoring in Partnership with King County DCHS is proud to present our Community Engagement for the Strategic Planning Process.
Who Is This Event For:
- Youth (14 to 25) with current or previous experience with the juvenile or criminal legal system
- BIPOC youth (Black, Indigenous, and People of Color)
- Youth who identify as LGBTQ+
- Families living in South King County (Auburn Des Moines, Federal Way, Kent, Renton and Tukwila)
- Youth in or have previously experienced Juvenile Rehabilitation facilities
- Undocumented or homeless youth
What Is This Event About:
Engaging young people (14 to 25 ) and their family members in King County who are most impacted by the juvenile criminal legal system in a group conversation about alternatives to youth detention. Plus receive $25 for attending!
IMPORTANT: we respect your privacy and personal information completely. Any personal information entered will only be used to communicate directly with you about this event. All personal information for persons under 25 years will be held in strict confidentiality as required per the laws of Washington State.